Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth (Yester)Day.

Fig. 1
What Earth looks like to those living in their own world.
(Forgive my planet portrait, I suck at geography!)



Fig. 2
What Earth really looks like.
(38 natural disasters recorded from Jan - April 2010 alone.
That's an average of 9.5 tragedies a month!)



Fig. 3
What Earth will look like if we keep saying
I'll Do Something Tomorrow.
(Incidentally, geography will be really easy!)



Fig. 4
I don't mind living in a yellow submarine,
but I'm really scared of fish.



Didn't realise yesterday was Earth Day till I saw the Google logo.
I always love Google Doodles,
but I'm having trouble seeing Google here -
no matter how much I stare,
all I see is "Coo"!

-___-


Please tell me I'm not alone.
I feel... challenged.

2 comments:

  1. I figured it out :) You have to tilt your head 43 degrees left, and squint. If you still can't see it, you're not squinting hard enough.

    ReplyDelete