Monday, August 2, 2010

Snap Happy.

I'm mad in love with polaroid cameras
but could never have one because the film
was too expensive.
 
Glad to see old-school cameras making a comeback!
Hopefully, I'll get my grubby hands on an instant cam soon.


Have included a tiny hole in this design
so you can peep through the viewfinder!


 
This design is based on the lovely Holga.
Entirely plastic. And stunning in red.

Also check out the awesome 3D version!


Yeah my Holga's 3D too.
Well the lens is anyway, hehe.

Have a Holga!
Say
Snap!
Oh crap!
I blinked!
first
and Bag This Bead!

What other lomography-inspired cameras
would you like to see?

10 comments:

  1. Snap!
    Oh crap!
    I blinked!

    I wanna bag this bead! :)

    Miss you vi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap!
    Oh crap!
    I blinked!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SULINGG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ling!
    Haha! SNAP! You Bagged This Bead!
    So sweet of you to drop by :D
    Love, Vi.

    Emmy,
    Erm,
    Sorry haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

    ohno! Im soooorrryyy em! :( maybe next time? I think this is one of your best ones yet vi! Can i request a moomoo one pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks ling!

    Request granted! Although I have a terrible backlog in requests now, so your cow will have to queue :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how the cam has a camera flash! i have this cam: http://blackbirdflycamera.com/! if ure looking for more to replicate :) i'll fight for that bag a bead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat!
    Oo I've seen this camera before, but I never knew its name! Blackbird, Fly~ It's one of my favourite Beatles songs :)

    You don't have to fight to bag this bead, I'll make it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute overload!!!
    it's very nice!! love :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how about a diana? http://microsites.lomography.com/diana/
    the colours are so sweet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @shu Yeah I was actually gonna make one next! The bright pink one!

    ReplyDelete