Monday, June 7, 2010

Getting the Bead Rolling.

The ones that got me off my butt
and hooked on experimenting with beads again.

My Pac-Man was missing a limb for forever.
Then he lost another because I kept
crashing into furniture.

But it really was when Kim asked me to fix her
ribbon pendant that I thought about
doing some new designs again.

So thanks for obliterating the ribbon, K!

The updated design is slightly different,
and hopefully stronger.

Does anyone know how to
increase the strength of
hama bead designs?

Emmy, you'll like the chocolate side :)
It looks molten.

2 comments:

  1. DAMN.. u just knw me TOO well. I was salivating and then i see my name.
    >.<

    Oh hope u can see the mms i sent u tat day. The mushrooms are SO cute! LOL.
    Packman too!

    Owh.. a suggestion. Pick a cartoon and start making their characters. E.g. Packman family, super mario family, DRAGONFLY family..etc. Wld be so awesomely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em, thanks for the suggestion! I haven't had time to do any new designs lately though. Will try to get on that.

    ReplyDelete